Friday, January 9, 2009

Is there any BAD Flying Fish beer?

That's a serious question. To date, I've had the Grand Cru, the Summer Ale, and the Belgian style. All have been delicious. I'm willing to give all the brews from Flying Fish a try, unless someone can tell me any that isn't good. It seems the guys from Jersey know what they are doing. As much as I love some of the other local breweries, Flying Fish is growing on me. Troeggs makes the Mad Elf, which at the moment is my number one favorite winter beer, and their pale ale is pretty good. However, a few of their others have fallen short. Victory has the Golden Monkey, an excellent ale. And there lager is very good, too. But, again, the Pils was unimpressive. Flying Fish seems to be the jack of all trades, and maybe, just maybe, the master of all too.

Let me know if you've had any from Flying Fish that didn't cut it.

Glasses up!
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment