Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Clipper City Winter Storm

Hopefully there will be no objection to chicks chiming in and reviewing beers.
Although I am a female, I love beer. Good beer. Cold crisp beer on hot summer days, and
full bodied malty beers in front of a roaring fire.
That being said, I loved this beer. Its made by Clipper City Brewing Co in Baltimore MD.
The brewing company says, "it has a full ruby hue, vivid malty flavor with an earthy hop aroma.
The alcohol content is 7.5% and the price is $30-35/case.
If your having a party and want a beer that will be loved by all, I say this is your beer.
It was absolutely delicious with little hop but full of flavor. I could have drunk many of these.
Particulrly with spicy kicked up food. I give this beer 8.5/10 stars!
Drink on!

No comments:

Post a Comment