Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beer Review - Corona!!!!

Hey, Matt the Mitzvah here!!

Thanks for the shoutouts for my sophisticated beer rating system, as well as my photo posting capabilities. I love the video work, very nice!

Now, let's talk about beer.

I finally feel well qualified to discuss this beer, after now consuming an estimated 24,007 of them (lifetime).

This equals 1000 cases, plus 7.

From the website,

The unmistakable color.

The one-of-a-kind taste.

The unparalleled flavor of relaxation.

I really like that. "flavor of relaxation"

I definitely equate many Summer memories with relaxation and a cold Corona. Drinking up life. Relaxing with a Corona. It never disappoints me. It's always there for me. I could be walking through a distributor and racking my brain trying to figure out what to get, and yet my Corona calls to me, "I am right here buddy". It is right there for me. Always. And forever.

With a lime, or without a lime. Always "very drinkable". Other beers may come and go, but my Corona is going to be there.
Mattdav the Mitzvah out


No comments:

Post a Comment