Thursday, December 24, 2009

Noel Des Geants






Seeing as it's Christmas Eve, I thought this beer would be apropo. I came upon this at the store the other day and decided I had to give it a try. This is a Belgian Ale weighing in at 8.5%. Not a bad brew, not bad at all. I have no idea the cost of a case. I only purchased a single bottle for $2.99. The label on this is nicely done. And I know you can't judge a book by the cover and all, but I have to admit I was attracted to it. This beer is brewed in the medieval castle of Irchonwelz in Ath, Belgium. That's got to count for something, right? Overall, I enjoyed the beer. It was smooth and sweet. I'd rate it a solid 7 out of ten.

Noel!

1 comment:

  1. a 7 of my scale is way different than yours. I think I would stay away.

    ReplyDelete