Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weyerbacher Blanche

Another good one from the boys in Easton, PA. The Blanche is a Belgian style wit, Belgium's answer to Germany's Hefeweizan. I took a trip today with Jake to the Beer Yard in Wayne to stock up on some beer. Weyerbacher family of beers hasn't let me down yet, so I thought I'd give them another shot. For some reason, the Blanche was calling my name. The label looked cool, I guess. The guy told me to pour it with a slice of orange. No orange in the fridge, but it tasted refreshing and smooth. This was a good summer beer. I'm becoming a big fan of the Weyerbacher beers. Whoever is in charge up there in Easton is doing some good work. Next time I get this beer, I'll be sure to grab an orange.

2 comments:

  1. Did you drink the whole case already? Get a damn orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you're not supposed to drink the whole case in one sitting?

    Very important update on the orange situation. Orange slices were added to later beers and really added a nice touch, if you're in to fruity things.

    ReplyDelete