Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mattdav in the house!



Yo. Mattdav in the house. I am all out of beer, but let me just say one thing. Harpoon is good. I am not sure it gets the credit it deserves.






I recently consumed a Harpoon sampler case....which had 6 Summer Beers....very summery. Smooth....sort of like a Corona-ish feel....


Also, it had 6 IPA's--which, if I had to....I could live off of for several days....without water or food.


It also had 6 Brown Ales which pretty much are filler in the case....and then the UFO Hefeweizen which I think was my 2nd favorite after the IPA.
Next time, I promise to put a little more thought into my posts, and more humor.
I need to buff up on the terms "hoppy" and "non-hoppy" and "wintery" and "summery" and all of the other assorted beer terminologies. That way, I can hang with the big dogs...
Its going to be hard for me not to just get the same case as it ended up ranking a 85%....solid B.
Mattdav out until the next case run.


2 comments:

  1. Good work, MattDav and welcome to the blog. As you'll soon see, your posts will be read by the thousands.
    Looking forward to many more posts from you.
    Beermehaenn

    ReplyDelete