Friday, December 18, 2009

My favorite so far....Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale!!

Not sure why the top of this bottle was cut off, but deal with it! This was one of my first beers of the 12 Holiday beers. Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale is a must drink of the holiday season. Not only is a damn good thirst quenching type beer, but it is flavorful enough (but not over the top like some others) I don't want my beers to taste like I am sucking down my Christmas tree water. While it appears from the website as they have not won an award for a while...I will rank it as very drinkable, and a 88 of 100. Matt the Mitzvah approved. Also, it is dry hopped, which my tongue seems to be favoring these days. Give it a drink. Now. Matt the Mitzvah out P.S. I would also buy a whole case of this, its that good.

2 comments:

  1. I had this beer a few years ago. I think I remember it was pretty good. Isn't there a bunch of spices in it? For some reason, I'm associating spices with this beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some spices, but not too much. If its overpowering, I barf.

    ReplyDelete